Two side coated paper is most popular and generally everywhere using printing paper for dual side very effective printing purposes. Its demand is so high as most companies using it in their internal documentation as well as communication purposes. Government also enforces to documenting in two side printed papers because the quantity of the paper using is reduces. Also casting of the documentations and their large quantity will reduce so that it impact goes to company’s economy. In two sided paper coating, we use coating of both side of the paper for effective and impressive printing.
Types of coating:
- There are numerous of coating types present in the market, some of them is dull, gloss, matte and satin finish.
- Dull coating is a coating quality of the paper in between matte and glossy depending upon the manufacturers and budget.
- It’s a low glossy paper whose finishing is very smooth and quality of printing is very much effective on paper.
- A high sheen paper is gloss printing paper which is most effective and their absorption power of ink is low.
- Gloss coating paper is less expensive than dull and matte paper for the paper of same thickness and same quantity.
- Since gloss coating paper is less ink absorptive coating so that same printing on a paper will take less ink.
- Matte coating paper is a little sheen and non glossy paper whose coating looks in flat of the coated papers.
- Matte coating is sting high cost coating because its ink absorption rate is very high so cost goes to high.
- But the looks of the printing on matte coated paper is very excellent and color of printing is much vibrant.
- This excellent effect of printing looks is the reason of absorption of the ink when printed on matte coated papers.
- Satin finish is using when want to get less shiny printing on the paper so costing will of course reduced.
- Shining effects of the printing on satin coated paper is always in between the gloss coating and matte coating papers.
Now there are two types of coated printing papers C1S (One side coated) and C2S (Two sides coated). Two side coated papers have some specific uniqueness that keeps it different which may be sometime profitable and sometimes not.
We are highly experienced and much experts about the technical issues the paper’s coating, so you may trust on us.