There are two types of coating, one and Two Side Coated Paper that are needed for smooth and attractive printing. These coating decisions depend upon the requirement of printing that is either one side or both sides printing are required. Different printing industry uses different type of coating on printing papers depending upon their printer and ink which they use.
- C 2 S paper is very famous and generally everywhere using printing paper for dual side very effective printing purposes.
- The demand is much more as most of companies using it in their internal documentation as well as communication purposes.
- Government also instructing to documenting in C 2 S printing papers because the quantity of the paper used is reduces.
- Also the documentation cost and using a huge quantity will reduce so that it impact directly goes to company’s economy.
- In this type of coating, we use the coating of both side of the paper for effective and impressive printing.
Importance of coating:
- There are so many type of coating types in market; some of them are dull, gloss, matte and satin finish.
- A little sheen and non-glossy paper coating is Matte coating paper whose coating looks in flat of the coated papers.
- Matte coating is much high-cost coating because its rate of ink absorption is very high so cost goes to high.
- Also looks of the printing on matte coated paper is excellent and color of printing is much vibrant and clean.
- The invariant effect of printing looks is only the reason of absorption of ink when printed on matte coated papers.
- Dull coating is another coating type of the paper which belongs in matte and glossy depending upon manufacturers and budget.
- This is low glossy paper whose finishing is much smooth and quality of printing is very much effective on paper.
- The high sheen paper is gloss printing paper which is much effective and the absorptive power of ink is low.
- Less expensive coating than dull and matte paper is Gloss coating for the paper of same thickness and same quantity.
- Same printing on papers will take less ink when using gloss coating on paper since its ink absorption is small.
- Satin finish uses if you want to get less shiny printing on the paper so costing will of gets reduces.
So JMV paper mart is highly experienced Company about technical issues and papers coating, so you may trust on us.