- The quality of paper could be changed easily by using a different type of coatings, which gives the changed printing effect.
- These coatings are of many types depending upon the requirement of printing effect and size of the budget of customers.
- The paper which has a layer of coating by metal like steel, aluminum or plastic is known as Holo papers.
- Normally we are using one sided or two sided coating on the papers for effective printings for the good looks.
- The papers which are coated by particular material for holographic printing to improve their effect are known as holographic paper.
- Most of the companies uses single layer of coating with the metal or plastic on the papers as their requirement.
- Holo-papers are different from hologram because hologram is old and manual technique of printing whose effect is not so good.
- Holo papers contains an adversely effects on the printing looks when printed in specific manner that are explained bellow as-
Printing Effect on the pixels:
- Mostly papers give a specific effect after printing, like the effect on their pixel depending upon the ink absorption rate.
- Controlling on effect of pixel in printing is one of the most important points which depend upon quality of paper.
- The pixel distribution on papers gets reduces when using holo papers for printing since the controlling of ink is increased.
- Metal or Plastic coating on the papers is mostly expensive but the effect of printing reverses the worth of printing.
- It could be used on both one and two-sided coated papers but mostly we use on one sided coated papers.
- When we use printing on one side coated papers, it helps in printing procedure and reduce the pressure of machine.
Effect on colors when printed:
- The effect of colors is also depended upend on the quality of the sheet on which colors are being used.
- So their coating decides the rate of ink absorption and controlling to the effect of color’s wavelength on the papers.
- This effect of printing which controls the printing color’s effect, depend upon the material of coating on that particular page.
- If these printings viewed by microscope, printing-effects looks many times in different form for different color depending on colors effect.
- The lighting effects of printing start to increases their printing quality look on papers when the wavelength of color rises.
- So the pixel effect of color on holographic papers is much better because in this we are using metal coating.
Therefore JMV PAPER MART is only the option to get quality Holo paper in Delhi.