- A paper with the layer of the coating by metal like steel, aluminum or with plastic is known as Holographic papers.
- In general, we are using a one-sided or two-sided coating on papers for effective printings to make looks good.
- Particular papers which are coated by specific material for holographic printing to improve their effect are known as holographic paper.
- Various printing companies use a single layer of coating with the metal or plastic on the papers as their requirement.
- This is different from hologram because the hologram is an old and manual technique of printing whose effect is not so effective.
- Holographic papers give an adverse effect on looks when printed in a specific manner that is elaborated below in descriptive order.
Effect on pixels in Holographic papers:
- Controls on the pixel in printing are one of the most concentric points whose controlling also depends upon the quality of the paper.
- The effect of pixels distribution gets reduces when using holographic papers in printing since the controlling of ink is increased.
- Plastic or metal coating on the papers is usually expensive but the effect of printing shows the worth of printing.
- It can be done on both one-sided and two-sided coated papers but mostly we use on one-sided coated papers.
- When we use printing on C1 S coated papers, it facilitates printing procedure and reduces the pressure of the machine.
The wavelength of colors:
- Wavelengths of color in holographic papers are much better because in this we are using metal (mostly aluminum/ steel) coating.
- If viewed by a microscope, the effect of printing looks many times in different form for different color depending on colors effect.
- When the wavelength of color increases, the lighting effects of printing start to raise their printing quality look on papers.
The 3D effect gets easier:
- The 3D effect can be getting easily when using holographic papers in printing so it’s much latest technology and high demands.
- The printing on holographic papers are being done by scattering of light on paper and then diffract their constituent colors.
- Scattering of refracted light completely depends upon the wavelength of the colors used in the printing on holographic papers.
- Duplication of these types of printed papers is not so easy since their metal coating by wavelength makes it different.
Therefore JMV paper mart is only the company who can easily provide you the best quality Holographic paper in Delhi.